- Fundamentals of Non-Traditional Machining
Unit 2 -
- Fundamentals of Wire EDM
- Profiting With Wire EDM
- Paper Procedures with EDM
- Understanding the Wire EDM Process
- Reducing Wire EDM Costs
- Wire EDM Applications
Unit 3 -
- Fundamentals of Ram EDM
- Profiting With Ram EDM
- Ram EDM Electrodes and Finishing
- Dielectric Oil and Flushing for Ram EDM
- Reducing Costs for Ram EDM
- Abrasive Flow, Thermal ENergy Deburring, and Ultra Sonic Machining
- Electrochemical Machining
- Plasma and Precision Plasma Cutting
- Waterjet and Abrasive Waterjet Machining
- Profiting With Waterjet and Abrasive Waterjet Cutting
Unit 10 - Lasers
- Fundamentals of Lasers
- Understand Laser Cutting
- Various Lasers and Their Configurations
- Profiting With Laser Cutting
- Lasers for Welding, Cladding, Alloying, Heat Treating, Marking, and Drilling
- Rapid Prototyping and Manufacturing
- Understand the Rapid Prototyping and Manufacturing Process
- The Revolutionary Future Non-Traditional Machine
finally happened! After years of
research and countless hours of writing and preparation, a current book showing
all the non-traditional machining methods has arrived.
Unrivaled in its field, this new, refreshing
book provides an excellent opportunity for those interested in non-traditional
machining to examine the many cost-saving advantages in using the various
This exceptionally readable book covers such topics as: wire
and ram EDM; fast hole EDM drilling; waterjet and abrasive waterjet machining;
plasma and precision plasma cutting; photochemical and electrochemical
machining; abrasive flow and ultrasonic machining; rapid prototyping and
manufacturing; and lasers for cutting, welding, cladding, alloying, heat
treating, marking, and drilling. It also includes chapters on outsourcing, purchasing
equipment, building a successful business, and closes with a chapter on the
future revolutionary non-traditional machine. An exciting, informative book!
Carl Sommer, author of over 50 books, is uniquely qualified to
author this book on non-traditional machining. In addition to his tremendously prolific writing skills,
Sommer started in the metal trade in 1949, and has many years of experience in
the machining industry. Owner and
president of Reliable EDM, (www.reliableedm.com)
the largest Wire EDM job shop west of the Mississippi, he brings to the table a
remarkable practical and instructive book. This book is a must for anyone interested in non-traditional machining.
Exciting Reviews & Endorsements
Detailed List of Subjects
Now you can have the most practical, and informative guide on non-traditional
machining ever published.
Non-Traditional Machining Handbook,
hardcover ISBN:1-57537-325-4, can be purchased from: Advance Publishing, Inc.
for $89.95, plus $5.95 for shipping and handling.
Non-Traditional Machining Companies
Referenced In Handbook
Now you can have the most practical, and informative guide on
non-traditional machining ever published!
Discover the many new cost-saving
advantages to increase productivity with non-traditional machining!